L&S Electric has an excellent relationship with Electro Static Technology, the creators of the AEGIS® shaft grounding ring. One aspect of preventing shaft voltage is the ability to measure that voltage. With that in mind, I’d like to introduce the AEGIS Shaft Voltage Tester™.
Everything You Need to Measure Motor Shaft Voltages in a Single Package
AEGIS Shaft Voltage Tester is a CAT II/III digital oscilloscope that includes everything you need to test voltage levels on the spinning shaft of a motor — an oscilloscope with advanced functions, a probe with special conductive microfiber tips for exceptional shaft contact, a probe holder with a magnetic base, and a compact carrying case.
The 2-channel full-function 100.MHz digital oscilloscope has a 5.7” TFT LCD color display, a multi-language user interface, sampling rates of 1 GSa /s to 50 GSa/s, and a 5-hour rechargeable/replaceable lithium-ion battery pack. It accommodates standard set-up interfaces and has a USB port for data transfer or flash drive storage. (Download the PDF Sales Flyer)
AEGIS One-Touch Screen Capture
The handy AEGIS One-Touch screen capture feature dramatically simplifies data collection for reporting and analysis. Screen images can be saved to a USB by simply pushing and holding the “Save” button for 6 seconds.
With dual inputs, the AEGIS Shaft Voltage Tester combines oscilloscope, multimeter, and recorder functions in a single unit.
The scope’s multimeter function provides measurements for resistance (ohms), continuity, diode capacitance, DC volts, AC volts, DC current, and AC current, all at 6000 count display resolution.
The AEGIS Shaft Voltage Tester Oscilloscope can be configured for a variety of languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic.
AEGIS Shaft Voltage Tester Oscilloscopes are offered in several packages with differing accessories and a standard 90-day or an extended 2-year warranty. Replacement probe tips and spare batteries are also available.
- Display Mode: 5.7” TFT color LCD
- Resolution: 320 horizontal x 234 vertical pixels
- Color Quality: 24 bit
- Contrast Ratio: 150:1
- Backlight Intensity: 300 nit
- Color Model: Normal or Invert
- Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic
- Line Power Adaptor
- Input Voltage: 100..-.240.VAC 50/60.Hz
- Output Voltage: 9..V., 4.A
- Battery: 7.4.VDC, 500.mAh, lasting 5 hours
- Bandwidth: 100.MHz
- Rise Time: =3.5.ns
- Input Impedance: 1MO.±.2%, 18.pf.±.3.pf
- Sampling Rate:
- Real Time: .1GSa/s (single channel) | 500.MSa/s (double channel)
- Equivalent: 50GSa/s
- Time-Base Range: 2.5.ns./.div ~ 50.s./.div
- Scan Range: 100.ms./.div ~ 50.s./.div
- Size in (mm): H: 10.3”. (259.5) W: 6.4” (163.2) D: 2.1” (53.3)
- Weight lb (Kg): 3.3.lbs (1.5.Kg)
- Recording: 6000 count
- Measures: DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, resistance, diode capacitance, continuity