L&S Electric specializes in engineered systems, power services, rotating apparatus repair, reliability services, and worldwide hydroelectric services. Our corporate headquarters are in central Wisconsin. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce.
L&S Electric, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports affirmative action practices. L&S Electric
supports a drug-free workplace and requires that all offers of employment be contingent on satisfactory
pre-employment drug test results.
To view the specific job description in PDF form, click on the job title.
- Electrical Designer
- Engineering Project Manager
- Field Service Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- OEM Control Panel Sales Manager
- Sales Manager Excitation (Non-Hydro)
- Test Technician
- Inside Sales Representative
- Outside Sales Representative - Iowa
- Power Services Sales Representative - Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
- Receptionist/Admin Support
- Relay & Controls Technician (North Dakota or Texas)
- Power System Specialist (Sturtevant, WI)
- Power Service Technician (Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin)
To apply for an open position, send your cover letter and resume to