The Seven-step Process for Basic Electrical Troubleshooting
Periodically it is good to review the basics.
The seven steps are:
- Gathering information
- Understanding the malfunction
- Identifying which parameters need to be evaluated
- Identifying the source of the problem
- Correcting/Repairing the component
- Verifying the repair
- Performing root cause analysis
For the next seven weeks, PdMA will be reviewing the seven steps for basic electrical troubleshooting starting next week with Gathering Information.
What's Happening Recommended by Hashcore