P1000 Variable Speed Drive
Yaskawa introduces a new member of their drive family: the P1000!
The P1000 drive provides simple, reliable, cost-effective control for variable-torque loads through 500 HP. Specific application features, energy savings, and network connectivity make the P1000 a great choice for industrial fans and pumps.
Primary Features and Benefits
- Application Presets provide easy commissioning for Fans and Pumps
- Real Time Clock (built into the P1000’s keypad display) can be used for system control based on time of day, and can also provide time-stamped event information.
- Customizable display for engineering units such as PGM, CFM, etc.
- Primary and Secondary PI Process Control Loops for regulating both drive related and non-drive related process variables
- Dynamic Noise Control minimizes drive related audible motor noise under light load conditions
- Fast-acting current and voltage limiters for tripless operation
- Preventative Maintenance Monitors provide alarms for scheduling work before problems occur
- Increased Design Life made possible by technology advances in power modules, thermal system design, and enhanced integration
- Communication interfaces for all major industrial networks
- DriveWizard® computer software and Application Sets for easy configuration
- Auxiliary Control Power Unit keeps drive communicating when main power is removed
- USB Copy Unit provides a convenient way of duplicating drive configuration
- Removable terminal board with parameter storage provides automatic configuration backup
- Made with RoHS compliant materials for environmental responsibility
- Built-in DC reactors (30 HP and larger) provide input harmonics benefit, and protection from input disturbances.
- Integrated 12-Pulse version (480 V40 HP and larger) provides a cost-effective solution for low harmonics.
- Flange specific version provides cabinet mounting efficiency (heat sink external) with a high integrity dust-tight solution (NEMA 12).
Fan & Pump Drive
The P1000 is Yaskawa’s new industrial fan and pump drive and complements the full featured A1000. It will address typical applications handled by the P7 and P5 (600V). For industrial fan and pump applications, lead with the P1000.
- 240V, 1 through 175HP
- 480V, 1 through 500HP
- 600V, 1 through 250HP
Contact us for more information.
[pinterest-pro type="pinit" pin_url="http://www.lselectric.com/wordpress/the-yaskawa-p1000-variable-speed-drive/" pin_image_url="" pin_counter="horizontal" pin_desc="The P1000 is Yaskawa’s new industrial fan and pump drive and complements the full featured A1000. It will address typical applications handled by the P7 and P5 (600V). For industrial fan and pump applications, lead with the P1000."]